Monday, April 20, 2009

great disney info podcast

  1. lou Mongello's wdw radio show (my personal favorite)
  2. the big D (vidcast)
  3. the laughing place. (not as "fun" as wdw radio show but a great podcast)
  4. the wdw news today live ( he even has the guy who did the voice for the monorail! i am a big monorail fan;) :) lol)

If you can not choose which podcast too listen too I highly suggest WDW radio show because lou mongello hosts many important people such as ridley pearson (writes my favorite book series kingdom keepers)! well that is about it on podcast if you know any other good ones please leave them in the comment area.

9 comments:

  1. We love WDW radio, too. You're right, Tom Corliss does have the monorail guy's voice. We listen to that one sometimes, too. What resorts are your favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to answer your question on my favorite resorts, I would have too say polynesian or contemperary hotel. it is so cool when you ride on the monorail through the INSIDE of the hotel! But my #1 favorite resort is fort wilderness campground! it is like a whole park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there summer! its your aunt/cousin denise. i just wanted to say that i was reading through your blog and im proud of you and your writing skills! i miss you and i hope to see you soon.
    with love,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx denise! i miss you too!
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Summer! i've never been to WDW but would love to go. If you think of anything that I might enjoy doing let me know. I'd love to hear from an old (young) pro. HAHA

    Luv,

    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  6. really ty? you have never been to wdw? you should go with us next time. talk to my aunt (you know which one) about more disney stuff i really dont know the stuff that is good for adults (like the food and wine festival!You might enjoy World show case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aunt ### tell ty adult about disney if you read this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Summer, I love your blog. It's nice to hear your perspective!

    ReplyDelete